Dentistry department at RALS Healthcare is highly skilled & trained in diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of conditions, disorders, and diseases of the teeth, gums, mouth, and jaw. Expert dental care provided at RALS Healthcare will not only help keep your teeth and mouth healthy, but will also help keep the rest of your body healthy.
- Management of tooth & gum decay.
- Root canal treatments (rotary), post, core,
pulpotomy and plupectomy.
- Dental extractions.
- Preventive dentistry – fluoride application.
- Cosmetic & conservative fillings.
- Management of bleeding gum disorders.
- Fluoride application for preventing dental cavities.
- Pediatric dentistry.
- Prosthodontic replacements (complete denture), removable partial denture, crown & bridge work).
- Crown preparations (anterior & posterior), cementing of crowns.
- Minor orthodontic works (band placement, banding and debanding of bracelets, activation of removable appliances).
- Cosmetic & minor surgical procedures.